I can not believe it is over 2 years since I last posted. It is Dystonia Awareness Week so I thought I would check in and do my part. Every little thing matters in the greater picture.
What has happened since I was last here?
- As expected I am still wobbly and life is still up and down (many downs) and I am trying to smile and appreciate the good things when I see them. It mainly works or at least helps.
- Bazil, my scooter is no more but recently Herbie has arrived to give me the independence I need and crave
- My daughter is now 18 – eek! I feel old
- Pip my dog is now six but still mad and lovely
- The shed did not work the magic I hoped. I guess I was expecting miracles in hoping it would solve hubby’s depression and stress. It helps but life is still very hard being my carer instead of just a husband.
- I have been focussing on book blogging on Duvet Dwellers Books
- And trying to write a novel
What have you been doing?
As part of this year’s week of awareness, I have put a bear I made up for auction. He can be found here.